- 1 bottle dry white wine, Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio recommended
- ½ cup brandy
- ½ cup granulated sugar + ½ cup water, brought just to a boil, then cooled (or ¼ cup honey)
- 1 white peach
- ½ orange, sliced thin and into half moons, then wedges
- 1 lime, sliced into half moons
- Sparkling wine or citrus-flavored seltzer water, optional
- In a small saucepan over high heat, bring sugar and water just to a boil.
- Immediately remove and cool for five to ten minutes.
- Stir together brandy, wine and fruit in a pitcher.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours, or better yet overnight.
- To serve as sparkling sangria, splash a few ounces of champagne or sparkling wine in glass.
Keep leftovers in the fridge for a couple days, sangria ages like, well, wine!
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4+ hours
- Category: Drinks
Keywords: white sangria, sangria recipe, sparkling sangria