The sky is the limit! Mix up the fruit and rum to your liking. A good measure to go buy is one cup/cup and a half of puréed fruit to two shots of rum.
- 1 banana, fresh or frozen (best if at least chilled)
- 3–4 ounces light rum, spiced rum or Brazilian cachaça (double shot or jigger)
- Juice of one lime or 1 ounce of lime juice
- 2–3 large ice cubes
- Fruit for garnish, strawberry, oranges or maraschino cherries
- Blend fruit and lime juice until smooth
- Combine with rum in a highball glass or goblet.
- Garnish with fresh fruit of choice.