Eggs and butter are all you need for a perfect, fluffy, tender batch of scrambled eggs! With low heat and frequent stirring, you'll enjoy the perfect scrambled eggs every time.
- 4 large pastured or organic eggs
- 4 spoonfuls of grass-fed or organic butter
- good pinch of salt
- diced bell peppers
- sautéed button or cremini mushrooms
- shredded aged and/or soft cheeses
- halved cherry tomatoes, blistered over high heat
- crème fraîche or sour cream
- Sriracha, Tabasco, Cholula or any favorite hot sauce
- chopped herbs
- Whisk eggs with salt until completely combined and very foamy.
- Over low heat, melt butter until it bubbles.
- Add eggs and stir frequently for even, moist curds.
- Once eggs are thickened and creamy, but still shiny, add any cheese or vegetables, and stir to incorporate.
- Remove scrambled eggs from the pan before they begin to look dry, as they will continue to thicken off the heat.
Keywords: scrambled eggs, how to make scrambled eggs, perfect scrambled eggs, fluffy scrambled eggs, scrambled eggs no milk