Coconut aminos and dijon mustard add a mysterious hint of delicious to a typical egg salad dressing. If you like it hot, dash in some Tabasco, too!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 spoonfuls of dijon mustard
- Few dashes of coconut aminos
- Hot sauce, a few drops (don't use if you don't like it hot!)
Spices, amounts to your liking
- Smoked paprika
- Onion powder
- Celery seed
- Chives, fresh or driedWhite pepper
- Salt + black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in spices and whisk to combine.
- Keeps in the fridge for one or two weeks.
To mix egg salad
- Fold chopped, boiled eggs and dressing together gently. Use a small spoonful of dressing for every egg.
- Keeps for several days in the fridge.