All the classic Kahlúa drinks in one place! Shake and mix them up any way you like, or scroll up for even more ways to get this indulgent, coffee-scented liqueur in your glass.
White Russian Cocktail
- 1 ounces or single shot of vodka
- 1 ounce or single shot of heavy cream or dairy-free milk
Black Russian Cocktail
- 2 parts/ounces/double shot vodka
- 1 part/ounces/single shot Kahlúa
- cherry, optional garnish
Classic Mudslide (Shaken)*
- 1 part/ounce/single shot vodka
- 1½ parts/ounces Irish Cream liqueur
- optional garnishes, chocolate shavings or chocolate-covered espresso beans
White Russian Mixology
- In a rocks glass filled halfway up with ice, pour in Kahlúa and your choice of vodka.
- Top with a single shot of heavy cream. Don’t stir for the classic look.
Black Russian Mixology
- Pour the ingredients in a rocks glass over ice, and garnish with a dark cherry.
- Stir briefly with a tea spoon or cocktail stirrer.
- Garnish with a dark or candied (maraschino) cherry.
- Fill an old-fashioned or rocks glass halfway with ice.
- Combine all three liquors in a cocktail shaker. Add ample ice, and shake until it frosts over.
- Pour into an ice-filled rocks glass.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings or chocolate-covered espresso bean.
Frozen Mudslide Drink
Blend the liquors and liqueurs for a classic mudslide with a little ice and about three scoops of ice cream.